Grown foetus, heartbeat. Results showed CMV and rubella IGG positive. Had missed abortion. Cause?

I had missed abortion last week. It was 12 weeks by the time but was found tht foetus gre for 8 weeks 4 days only. We have seen heartbeat at 8 weeks. Then had my D&C done.
Doctor advice to do a torch test test and found tht CMV and Rubella IGG are positive which is 31 and 151 respectively. IGM is RUbella - .31 and CMV - 0.01 , which indicates negative. Also my doctor said I had a very bad Vaginal infection and it was seen infected in the substance obtained after the process. please advice me whther any of these can be a cause of miscarriage. Now both me and my partner are asked to take a kit(EA3 KIT OR Nuforce3 kit) for 3 months (once in each month).
Please advice me on the same,
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013