Granulomas detected in lungs. Endoscopy report showing multiple lymph nodes in mediastinum. Langhann's cells present. On medication for tuberculosis

Dear Sir, My problem started with dry cough which stayed for 2 months and then with CT scan I was diagnosed with granulomas in my lung . I have been gone through endoscopy whose report says.. Multiple lymph nodes of varying size in Mediastinum . Pathological report from the samples taken from this lymph node says.. Necrotizing Granulomatous inflammation consistent with Koch s .few Langhann s cells were also seen but stain for AFB is negative....Based on this I am on 6 month of medication for Tuberculosis (PPD tests for tuberculosis was Negative even I have vaccinated for BCG) out of which I have just completed 1 month. Now I am having a lump on the base of neck and collar bone on right side....Figure from endoscopy does show enlarged lymp node on both side of the neck at somehow exact place but I am not very sure..Could you advise me something?????????????????
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012