Grain in the scalp. Appearance of white pills festering. Feels pain and itchy. Taking Alaogmenten ogmantine and Ointment Phusidan fucidine. Treatment?

About Me:
Age: 21
Marital status: Single

Suffer from the problem of grain in the scalp in addition to hair loss

The problem started 2 years ago
Began with heavy hair significantly and then the appearance of small white pills festering inside means smaller color
I feel severe pain and itching symptoms were: abscesses rear of the head too big and painful
And red beans at the forehead after treatment
And the appearance of the head spaces where grain

Analyzes that I have made:
1 - blood test proved the absence of any disease in the blood

The first doctor described to me pills Aonseclin the uniciclyn used for almost a year
The grain then disappear back strongly and pain, hair loss facilities for grain
And also used pills Alaogmenten ogmantine 1000 caliber thousand grain disappeared then reappeared again

And another described to me by Dr. Garlic pills pills used to twice a week, I do not remember his name disappeared grain yeast pills for a certain period and reappeared after stopping treatment
Ointment Phusidan fucidine placed nose

I went to another doctor described to me:
1 - minoux caliber pills 100 mg
2 - antifungal shampoo, bacteria named glorious.pi
3 - ointment fucidine placed through the nose
4 - liquid disinfectant hexamidine
Until now use pills Mennox minoux but did not disappear grain
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013