Got head injury, multiple ear fracture and noticed pus coming from ear. What's wrong?

sir,My brother met with an accident in 2009 , and the right side bone of esar have multiple fracture , which was not attended . as he was having sreious head injury and he was hospitalised for almost a month afte neuro operation.Now he is well but some puss is coming out from the right esr which was not attended during the operation of head and we dont want to touch at that time. Suggest us a good hospital or doctor who can take care of the operation , the there is possiblity of leaking of fluid from brain , which neuro surgeon suggested to need not worry. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012