Giddiness on standing still or sitting, rapid heart beats with numbness in upper torso. Signs of vertigo?

Hi, I don t know how this works, but I have a few symptoms, but don t know if I should go get checked out again. It seems like I have vertigo sometimes, I ll be sitting/ standing still, but in my head will feel like I m rocking side to side, but my vision is fine. and now recently it feels like my heartbeat is heavy at times, random times, no known trigger. And when it does seem heavy, my upper torso feels tingly almost like it fell asleep and if I m standing, it feels like I m lightheaded. Oh and no personal/ family medical history.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer