Getting stomachache and diarrhea after having a solid breakfast. What could be wrong?

I ate 4 hardboiled eggs today and a handful of carrots for lunch. I normally do not eat his way, usually my diet consists of fast food so this is rare for me but I am changing my eating habits. I came home and had magnesium (in a vitamin form), iron, and vitamin b all in vitamin forms. All of a sudden I had a stomach ache extremly bad and then came diarrea. It was so bad I cried and my stomach was in knots. Ever since then (about an hour and a half ago) I have had a upset stomach. I am a 28 year old female in good health.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013