Getting stomach distention after a heart valve replacement. Using laxatives for constipation. Any suggestions?

I had a heart valve replacement about 3yrs. ago, and about 6 months earlier I started getting stmach distension.
i tried laxatives because I thought I was constipated but that was not it. I tried powered fibers and still no relief.
Iam taking lasik because i was told thaI devloped Acites after the surgery but it does not help with my stomach dietension. My stomach distensiion is affecting sleep,.breathing,work,and eating habits.I have tried changing
diets. Stopped consuming dairy products, and glueten. But still no relief. Do you have any other suggestion.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013