Getting pain in arm, back and shoulder. Could it be a sign of heart attack?

Hello doctor, From past one week iam getting pain in my right arm ,back shoulder and in my back neck , I just applying some pain relief ointment from past one week but still the pain is getting continued. I just thought that it’s a muscle pull but while browsing in the net I got a suggestion that it might be a symptoms of Heart Attack . Just want your suggestion in this regards to take care of my health in a proper way. Kumar
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012