Getting headache, pounding heart rate and feeling dizzy after abnormal menstruation. What's wrong?

Hello, thank you for your assistance. I ve had headaches pounding to the beat of my heartbeat and feel dizziness upon standing up. Have felt more fatigued lately as well. This has happened since last month when I suddenly had an abnormal menstrual cycle that included 1-2 days of heavy abnormal bleeding. What can this be? N.B. the past year has been my worst ever punctuated with depression and heavy anxiety. Have never taken medication.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013