Getting cold sweats and stomach cramps before the periods. Should I start taking birth control pills again?

Just wondering every month before my menstral cycle I get cold sweats all day n mostly at night back and stomach cramps and usually nightmares for about 2 days before it starts then day of and after it starts for a few hrs it seems to let up some my dr wants to put me back on birth control but my husband is fixed and it didn t take the symptoms away when I was on it tried a Ton was on it for about 10 years
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013