Irregular periods, on birth control pills, sick, stomach cramps. Pregnant?

Two weeks ago i started my period and that Friday i started on my birth control i took the non active pills for seven days and my period only lasted for four days and my husband and i got together after my period was gone.after the non active pills where gone i started my active pills. Is there a chance of being pregnant? just recently i started to feel sick to the stomach and care of wired in the stomach.
Additional Details
This was my first pack of pills and started taking the seven day pills first. Am sorry i've wording it wrong. I did not take any pills last month. Is there a change of baby?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2014
Hi, if you came to my clinic with those complaints I would ask you to stop worrying. Many women that start using the pills for the first time experience similar problems.

I understand that you have taken the inactive pills first and then started on the active pills. Also, you have had had intercourse only after your period was over that is about 11 days ago. The chances of pregnancy occurring after a single act of unprotected sexual intercourse are only 4%. Also for women that have regular periods the chance of getting pregnant is more if intercourse occurs after 11-12 days since the first day of the period. Hence the chances of getting pregnant are low if you have had contact before this period.

You are also having a sick feeling in the stomach and most probably a cramp like feeling. This may be due to the pills as some females take time to get adjusted and may improve with continuous use and by taking the pills with food.

The pills are not known to cause any major effect on the baby if they are inadvertently taken in early pregnancy.

Since you have started taking the active pills late, I would recommend that you use a backup contraceptive measure like condoms, for the next 7 days while you still take the pills to avoid pregnancy.

I would be pleased to answer any further queries that you may have, enjoy a wonderful day.

General & Family Physician Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale's  Response
I got it from your history, that you started your first pack of pills with your periods. You started with inactive pills first. your period lasted for 4 days .
So out of 7 inactive pills 4 were consumed during periods & only 3 after the menses. You had sex during these 3 days.
- the first pack of pill is usually started on % th day of cycle,starting with active pills. The inactive pills are consumed in the end .During these pills you get your periods & the next pack is to be started the last inactve pill of first pack.
You seem to have sex within seven days of your periods. & so the chances of pregnancy seem to be less.
Still If you get periods within 8 days of finishing this dose start new pack on 5th day of periods.
If you do not get withdrawal bleeding within 8 days of finishing present pack of pills, you should go for Urine pregnancy test & MTP if the test is +ve.
Thanks.