Get severe pain in the ear while talking over phone, no discharge, cold sensation. Remedy?

I get severe pain in both of my ears when I talk over phone or hear loud music or sound. The pain increases when I use mobile phone even for more than 5 minutes. Some times I get pain in my jaws and teeth too when I have ear pain. But it happens rarely only. This pain started before an year or so. I saw few doctors. One told there was a swelling inside the ear and gave some liquid like thing to be poured and kept in the ear for some time. It was okay when I was using it. When I stopped , it started again. Then I went to another doc. He did many tests and asked me few questions and at last he said stress is the problem for the pain. He suggested me to go for a 30 mins walk everyday. I tried. But still, I get ear pain whenever I talk over phone more than even 5 mins or hear loud music or noise. I have not experienced any fuss or any liquid coming out of my ear. But some times, I have felt some coldness as if some cool liquid has been poured into my ear. What could be the remedy for my problem? Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012