Generalized skin darkening. Have fibromyalgia and Sjogrens. What is going on?

Hi, I am suffering from skin colour changes generalized and have become 3 shades darker, my back ground is fibromaylgia and sjogrens. i was suffering with rosacea/dermititas and an oily scalp and was given doxycyline for 2 weeks at 50mg a day. once i noticed changes i stopped taking all medication this was in may 30th. since then my colour has got darker and darker on a daily basis, i am undergoing tests but nothing as yet...can anyone help me understand what could be going on? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012