Gastro, frequent burps and belching, vomiting after having food, severe head and neck ache, on medicines. Effective remedy?

Hello Doctor, I am 34 yr old lady and having so many problems but my present problem is related to Gastro .I am taking medicine for the problem since last 1 month but getting no relief. My problem is that i always have burps and belching . Now since last 2 days having vomiting after eating food and having severe headache and neckache. I know that my headache and neckache are due to my gastric problem. I have taken Pan D and also done a 7 day course of PYLOKIT but still no relief. I don t eat fast food. Even I never take cold drinks. i found that on eating of Rice, Poha, Bread etc. i have more gatric problem. What should I do as i am already taking so much care and not eating so many things since last one month. I am fad up now.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012