Gas, constipated. Allergic reaction to coconut oil. Taken laxatives. Help?

Hi, I am having troubles having a bowel movement . 2 weeks ago I ate some food with coconut oil in it and had an allergic reaction (serious bad gas but no bowel movement). The day after I had a bowel movement but ever since that day I haven t been able to go by myself naturally. I have taken two supositories and went and then I took an laxative last night but haven t had a bowel movement. I am really worried that there is something wrong. I am drinking plenty of water and I am taking fiber supplements and stool softeners but its now helping.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013