Gallbladder attacks, tiredness, red dots on stomach. History of hiatus hernia, ulcers, gall stones. Are these conditions related?

I have been diagnosed with oesophigitis, hiatus hernia , ulcers and now gallstones. I am a 44 yr old female. I am waiting for anappointment with a specialist which seems to be taking forever, i have started having gallbladder attacks the pain is herendous. Also suddenly suffering extreme tiredness and have developed tiny red dots on my stomach, is this something to be concerned about and is all these conditions related.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012