Gagging, difficulty in closing mouth after being fitted with dentures. What can be done?

Hi, I m 38 years old and due to a gun shot through the roof of my mouth.I have worn a partial for years. I m 5 1 amd 91 lbs always been very small child like. I had full dentures put in yesterday and they huge! I m gagging,cant close my mouth,color is very dark,and teeth are like hores teeth. I m horrified. I have called him and he said the will fit when I grow into them. I don t think I m going to be doing anymore of that. What to do? He pulled what 10 teeth I had left now nothing and owe him over 5,000$. Help PLEASE
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013