GOUT and BP issue. Has eye with subcongival bleeding. What about stomach aces? Related?

my husband has had bp of 150/99. He has gout , is only 45 years old, smokes, drinks beer 4 or more per night. He complains of severe headaches , and also has an eye with subcongival bleeding that has been red for three weeks. I have tried getting him to go to the doctor, but he doesn t think there is anything wrong with him. He has also complained about stomach aches, sleeps way too much. He does not want to work or do anything.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012