Fungal infection treated with candid. Absence of periods. If pregnant, effect of candid on baby?

I had itching of the vagina and even discomfort while peeing, and the discharge from the vagina is whitish in colour and clotted, I realised it was a fungal infection , and I started the candid v3 vaginal inserts... I completed the process, with the 3 inserts, and am feeling fine now... Only issue is, I remembered I haven t had my period in 6 weeks... My husband doesn t use a condom, and I don t take any pills for birth control . I have a daughter almost 2 years, but we have been using abstinense thoughout, as I don t feel comfortable taking pills... I am worried if I am pregnant, can my recent use of Candid V3 vaginal inserts affect my baby?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013