Full feeling beneath ribcage, light tenderness, worsens on lying on either sides, hurts at the end of exhale. Relief measure?

Hi. I feel a weird pressure, almost full feeling just beneath my ribcage right in the middle. If you push where its at, its feels a little tender. It almost feels like I have a bubble stuck in there. It gets worse when lying down on either of my sides , and also hurts the most when I m at the end of an exhale, and not as bad when I have inhaled. What can I do to make this go away? Its uncomfortable and when it hurts the most , it turns to sharp pain. It seems like it began after i ate some pizza for dinner, but that was 2 nights ago now.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012