Frequently passing stools. Smell in vagina, frequent urination. History of bladder infection

Hello, I keep having to go to the toliet alot and keep pooing and sometimes it s runny Sometimes it s normal or I feel I need to push but when I do nothing comes out. I keep peeing alot too and it s tiny bits of pee not alot but it hurts and my vagina smells The only time I feel relaxed is sitting on the toliet as soon as I get off the pain comes back And I feel I need to realease one of the two, I had bladder infection before but went away I don t know if it s come back and now effective my poo swell as my wee. Please help Thankyou.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012