Thanks for writing to us.
According to your information, it could be due to yeast infection (fungal) or bacterial vaginosis
(type of STD). IUD can also be responsible for repeated infection.
Do vaginal swab test, routine urine examination and complete STD profile to pinpoint the diagnosis. IUD should be removed and you have to chose other contraceptive
Treatment: 1) I suggest you to use Vaginal Suppository or Capsule (combined Clindamycin
) like CLINGEN FORTE at bed time for 7 days
2) Wear loose fitting pants and avoid tight fitting jeans, pants, g-strings.
3) Bathing in bicarbonate of soda - Bathe your vulva once or twice a day for 5-10 minutes in a basin or bath.
4) Don’t use perfumed soaps and bath products. Use 100% cotton sanitary pads and tampons.
5) Lean forward when passing urine - this helps to avoid burning or itching and always wipe or pat from front to back.
6) Maintain genital hygiene properly. Wear clean and cotton underwear. Keep the area always dry.
Hope, it helps for you. Take care and Be well.