Frequent urination post child birth, reduced urine output, pinkish orange discharge. Treatment?

when i had my first kid everything was fine..after my second kid i find that i need to pee alot but only a lil comes out ..5-10secs after i finish peein. a lil bit mre comes out and when i wipe i see a pink/orange colour on the tissue ........what can it be ?? and everytime iafter i pee i get this feeling down there that i needa pee more and sometimes that feeling hurts coz when i push nothing to lil comes please
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012