Frequent headaches, head feels heavy, occasional nose bleeds. Have migraine, sinus issues. Treatment?

i ve frequent dull headache either at the top of the head or on one side (left and right both)...usually its there from the time i wake up to when i go to head feels heavy and occasionally i bleed from nose .recently i noticed a difficulty in reading small fonts...i am a software professional and work on the computer for long hours, i smoke too and trying to quit. brought down the consumption to 1 or 2 a day from 10 very recently.i ve a migrain and sinus issue and have a recurring cold throughout the year. i sleep sparingly and read a lot.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013