Frequent headache, bloated, sore breast. Last periods very light. Had unprotected sex, pregnancy negative. Reason?

I need help, wats wrong with me, I m having frequent headaches , bloated, and sore breast , my period came on the 3 of Oct lasted the full normal five days.. But the last one came two days early it was very light and lasted only two days but i took a hpt which came out negative... Any help? ( had intercourse unprotected on the the second day of period which was the day it stopped) i been spotting for three days then it stopped could i be pregnant and just took the test to early why it came out negative help please
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer