Frequent cracking on neck at the base, hip popping while breathing, sharp wrist pains on lifting. Blood and X-rays clear. Guidance?

i have many joint problems undiagnosed but new symptom my neck at the bottom of my neck cracks very often when i breathe my hips pop all the time my wrists get sharp pains in them then i try to pick heavy stuff up the wrists are newer symptoms as well my hips hurt often to walk also my knees and elbows sometimes im twenty years old i am a male i am 6 foot 190 pounds went to the doc because my wrist have gotten so much worse its pathetic i had to have my 30 year old brother open a pickle jar for me because i couldnt because the pain i decided to go to the doctor my joints been botherin g me for 5 -8 years but its getting worse it seems doctors had xrays done to my pelvis hips knees and wrists nothing showed up did arthritis tests nothing and now this neck thing this is terrible i honestly worry about my future im still young idk i feel ill never find answers :/ i havent seen a specialist yet because its dificult to get a recomendation with no symptoms showing in my blood or xrays honestly i just would be happy to stop the new symptom of my cracking neck when i breathe could a chiropractor help ? also my left hip the worse of the two i can put my hand on my hips and left one tries to pop or crack every step
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer