Frequent cold and cough. Need a remedy? Can I take pantadoc and montex?

Hi my problem is very common i.e cold & cough but it is very often.One in 15 days i will be getting cold, and once i got cold & cought it will be for 15 days . again 15 -20 days gap will be there and again it is coming. I don't know whether because of weather change, or something.
I consulted a doctor yesterday, he gave tablets pantadoc, penhance, montex after doing a blood test and said everything is ok.
I don't know what blood test he did . he told ESR is hight but it's ok. ARe these tablets are safer to take?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013