Frequent bacterial infections on face, get large round red pus filled marks. What is the cause?

i have been getting alot of bacteria infections (my general practice doctor defines them) on my face lately( past few months), i have a perscription cream for them ( antibiotic ) but they usually dont heal for about two weeks (scars last much longer), they are not pimples instead they are large round red marks that are very pus filled and flat typically start as an under skin bump then develop into the large flat round red pus filled marks. What can cause these?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012