Foot pain reappears on missing a single dose of Root Cal Ct, want to know whether it is advisable to continue. Side effects?

Hi my name is Ram. I have a doubt reagrding a tabled called Root Cal CT. My mother has pain in her foot for which doctor had suggested to have Root Cal Ct. Her pain reduced now but if se fails to take medicine even for a day, the pain comes again. It been almost 8 months she is taking the tablet. Is it fine to continue with Root Cal Ct, or will there be any side effects, thanks for your time and support. Regards, Ram
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012