Fluctuating BP, discomfort in chest, pepper feeling in throat, full feeling in chest. What could be this?

at end of January my blood pressure was up to 184/104 and next am 180/95. I felt uncomfortable in chest and full feeling and a little nauseous . I was prescribed 25 mg Losartan. I am already taking 25 mg Hydrochlorothiazide, Vit D and Calcium. I started the Losartan 25 mg and BP is pretty stable 128/77 but there are times when it is low also about 107/66. On the occasion I have felt light headed and also have a kind of pepper feeling in mouth and throat that comes on cccasion during the day some days more than the other. Then I was given Nexium because Dr thought it was GERD. I have never had this problem before and could handle any foods etc. I have been on Nexium for 10 days and it really hasn't cured it. I am waiting for a barium swallow in a month. I have a few incidents of that full feeling in chest mostly when sleeping and was awakened by it. I have been careful in what I am eating and am concerned it may be a heart issue. This am I had not taken the Losartan andI still get the pepper feeling in throat.What could be the cause of that.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013