First aid for heart attack

What is the immidiate first aid for heart attack before taking to a hospital I mean while on the way to hospital
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011
Give aspirin to chew if you have one,wear loose fitting clothes,do not drink or eat much,counsel the patient make him comfortable,advise patient to take deep breaths,allow proper ventilation during travel,if possible call the hospital in advance before shifting the patient.If patients is already taking you can give nitrate tablet.You can try this non medical measures only.For other things you need at least paramedical help.