Is coughing a first aid to heart attack ?

reference:vazhum kalai payirchi [an exercise on art of living], thought in tamilnadu,india
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
""NO""!!!!! Coughing puts extra Pressure and Strain on the Heart and Lungs. It also constricts the Muscles around the Heart, Chest and Lungs which cause Hypoxia, lack of Oxygen. This is the # one cause of a Heart Attack, Hypoxia. Herbert West III Disabeled Former Paramedic/ACLS-I {Advanced Cardiac Life Support-Instructor}, A.H.A. {AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION} CPR-I {CARDIO PULMINARY RECESSITAION-INSTRUCTOR} , Journalist.