Fingers and arms tingling, bruises, no swelling, painful. Is it a muscle tear?

Just over a week ago I was walking through the doors at the hospital where I work, and they started to shut on me. The door hit my arm , and immediately my hand and fingers when tingly. I have a bruise but no swelling . My son landed on my arm yesterday in the same place, and it is very painful. I have been typing lots today, and the pain is getting worse, and the tingling feeling is coming back in my arm and fingers. It feels like a dull ache. Do you think there is a possibility that I have cracked the bone, or is it more likely to be a strain, muscle tear etc.? Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013