Fingered vagina with sperm on hands, cramps in uterus, nausea. Taken morning after pill. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. I didn t have sex but last night a guy fingered me with possible cum on his hands. Don t remember now that I think about it. Afterwards I had a really bad cramp in my uterus . This morning I felt like I was going to throw up. Afterwards I took the morning after pill . My cramps lessened. Right no I feel very lightheaded and I feel like my uterus is full. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? I m just worried even though I didn t even have sex.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013