Finger injury, swelling, black discoloration. Put hot pin in nail, bleeding, pus. Will honey prevent infection?

is anyone there? I caught my finger in the door and it swelled up and went black so i stuck a hot pin in the nail to relieve pressure and blood came out and feel better but now its more swollen and looks like there is white stuff under the skin, i cant get to a doctor til monday is there anything i can do to stop the infection until then? I hear honey works? thanks in advance for reply.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012