Fibrosis on uterus lining, have mid-cycle spotting after intercourse, delayed periods with sharp abdominal pain. Cause?

Hi, I had my cycle last month on june 5th, but after my period, I kept on having spotting especially after intercourse, which it was unusual. The spotting stops by mid June, and now I am 10 days late for my period. I thought maybe because of the spotting I had since I usually have 28-30 days cycle. Beside being late, last three days, I had very sharp pain lower abdomen after intercourse. Still no period and no pain yesterday. But today I felt light pain and later I had spotting. I had ectopic pragnency before and lost my left tube. I also have fibrosis on my uterus lining where my doctor thought it will make my having slimmer chance to getting pragnent. I don t know what is going on, can this cause by stress?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012