Fibromyalgia, high cholesterol, stiffness due to weather changes. What weather conditions will suit me?

Hello..I m living in xxxxx, where the weather is always changing. I am wondering if a trip I took to xxxxx a few years ago was more help than I realized. I felt so good out there. I have fibromyalgia and have used cymbalta and lyrica . Right now I m off the meds. Dealing with high cholesterol and what the effects might be from it. So I am slowly getting stiffer every day. My question is: Is there a placeto live that is better than xxxx for fibromyalgia.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013