Few episodes of racing heart with 11 yr old. Anything to worry ?

My 11 year old has had a few episodes now of feeling sick, with a racing heart, I assumed the fast heart was because he s worried about being sick however, the other night I listened to his heartbeat whilst he was calm and it scared me a lot! it beats nice and regular for a couple of minutes then slows right down for quite a few beats to the point where i think its actually gong to stop,then it quickly speeds up again, this has happened every night I ve listened
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012