Fever, no energy, had shoulder surgery after accident. What should I do?

I am a 39 yr old female. I had shoulder surgery a yr ago do to an automobile wreck. ( had my bursa removed, bones shaved down, and a lot of inflammation scraped out) I do have a high stress level. I have been running a fever every night for the past 5 days. Not a lot of energy but I ve just been telling myself it s from still having problems out of my shoulder. But I know I just don t feel right!! Very drained!! And running a fever just at night ( always around 100.7) What should I do? I have no medical insurance is why I ve not gone to the dr yet.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012