Fever, leg pain, cannot close eyes when sleeping. What is the problem?

Hi, I got fever a day before and it joined with leg, knee and thigh pain. and one other thing i feeling painful is i can t close my eyes when i go for sleeping. When I close my eyes i see a lot of things in my visualization and i had to open my eyes and the same thing happens whenever i try to close my eyes and i can t sleep the whole night. please tell me what is the problem with me and i am really feeling painful. thanks George
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012