Fetal cardiac pulsation absent, missed abortion with perisac bleeding. No bleeding. What to do?

hi, my age is 30 and hight is 5 3 .my problem is that about abortion , doctors report- cavity, a gestational sac with yolk sac and fetal pole are detected within the uterine cavity . fetal cardiac pulsation are absent.crl-is 17.2 mm corresponding to 08 wks, doctors comeents: missed abortion with perisac bleeding. my qts is that there is no any symtoms of abortion, no bleeding, no any significant symtoms. what can do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012