Fell off horse, body pain, neck pain, headache. Took ibuprofen. X-ray needed?

Hi I fell off my horse last Wednesday, i was fine all day after the fall but the next day i was very sore (which was to be expected), I was fine then on the Friday and Saturday however this morning I woke up to due the pain in my neck . It was very sore all morning, I took an Ibuprofen about an hour ago so it has seemed to ease off however when I move my head I still feel pain. Should I get an Xray just to rule out any serious damage?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013