Body pain, shoulder blade pain, neck pain. Have vision issues. What can be done?

Stretching my upper body and my neck and shoulder blade crunched I did a small stretch of my upper body and the lower part of my neck and upper part of my shoulder blade made a large crunching noise. This is not a kink as I have had that before. This is much more painful and I cannot turn my head very well without pain. Even just sitting still, there is pain in my upper right shoulder blade. My neck hurts when attempting to turn or move it. I m wondering as to what it may be and if there is a way to ease the pain. I am in high hopes it will pass as I have appointment with specialist for my eyes and I d rather it not conflict with that. I have spent years trying to get a specialist for the problem with my eyes. I d rather not make another appointment due to pain in my body. To add, I m 25 years of age and female.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013