Fell from stool while climbing. Pain in head, feeling heavy. What to do?

Gudmorning sir my name is Akshat. I am 26 yrs old. My query is that on 20 of september i climb on a tall stool and while climbing my feet get struck to the base of stool. it is very much paining but i continue to climb and reach the top but after that i do not remember any thing. when i open my eyes my family member told me thai i am fallen from the top and my head struck on the floor but i dont remember any thing at that time i feel that i woke up from a deep sleep. 2 to 3 days i feel that any heavy thing is put up on my head. But after that every thing is normal. But now i am again feel that my head become heavier and its paining also sometime. suggest me what can i do.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012