Feels fatigue, abdominal pain, pregnancy test positive, liver, gallbladder , pancreas and spleen, and both kidneys are normal, gestational sac in uterus

Hello Dr. Am 37 years old. I had my LMP on 28 Feb 2012. Yesterday i went to the clinicbecause i had been feeling fatigued for the past week and i also feel pain in the sides of my lower abdomen. I did a pregnancy urine test which indicated that i was pregnant . Today i had an ultrasound abdomen renal tract and pelvis procedure. The results say the liver, gallbladder , pancreas and spleen, and both kidneys are normal. However, the report also said my uterus is anteverted with a very small intrauterine gestation sac was seen. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012