Feeling weak, vomiting. Taken ventolin injection and antibiotics. Getting pimples on skin. Returns after stopping medicine

My Daughter fell ill, vomiting , fever, aches, took to GO, he gave gravol injection to stop vomiting, and antibiotics for 5 days, she recovered, after 3-4 days, was well for a week and then fell ill again vomiting, body aches, fever, weakness,bad cough throat sore, Returned to Different GP, given ventolin and antibiotics again, 3 days ventolin injections for possible bronkitis, better in 5 days all good 5 days vomiting sore throat , aches, bad chills, weakness, returned to GP more antibiotics, antihistemine, now has res little pimples on skin, felt better now recovering my worry is what can it be, i think after the meds are stopped it will retuen can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012