Feeling of internal itches on the lower abdomen, excessive hunger post evacuation of foetus due to IUFD, abdominal scan showed pouch of Douglas empty. Cause?

Hi Doctor, I had an evacuation of a 35week old foetus three weeks ago due to IUFD and went for abdominal scan two weeks after, to be sure the evacuation was successful, the result read thus: Non bulky & non gravid anteverted uterus with smooth outline & uniform myometrial echopattern AP diameter 56mm. Thin endometrial plate noted, the adnexae are free, pouch of douglas is empty. Also, about five days from now I ve been feeling internal itches at the left & right hand side of the lower part of my abdomen , this has been making me to feel seriously hungry more ever and thus eating almost every two hours. Please explain what this mean and what should I do. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012