Feeling dizziness and lightheaded. Have a tunnel vision. Could this be die to anxiety? Had an abortion

Hi, for the last week i have been experiencing dizziness , light headed. I was at work and it came out of no where. i was looking at my screen and a rush of light headed came over me. gave me the feeling i was going to black out. ( i didn t) but had tunnel vision . it scared me into anxiety . i felt lost and confused. I went to the store after work and was so frustrated and irritated i couldn t remember what i needed. its been mild since then. but today it came back.. i don t know what to do. i had an abortion 2 weeks ago other than that I havent done anything different.. it s scaring me. What is causing this
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013