Feeling a knot in stomach, painful to touch. Flutters in abdomen, sleeplessness, tiredness, no periods. Reason?

I have been feeling a knot in my stomach and it hurts on both sides if I touch it in the morning and at night. Sometimes I feel flutters in the lower stomach. I have been under a lot of stress since October of 2012 and haven t seem to get my period back. No I don t feel any cravings for food, have been tired every day for 7 years at the same time. It s painful, that I can t even get sleep.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013