Feel continuous crawling sensation from ribcage to back, severe consistent pain. Remedy?

36yr female, left ribcage in back (I..fell) continual worm crawling sensation where injury occurred 18 days ago.. Pressure from front of ribcage hurts back ribcage too, Painful, gross feeling..been alternating heat & ice..however, honestly, I ve been applying heating pad Most... breathing is better, now..I ve been forcing myself to take deep breaths, so as to not gain pneumonia on top of the current consistent pain... YYYY@YYYY occurs intermittently , can t drive my manual transmission car,..please have the magical answer I so Need! I have Not Fone toER, have no insurance, can t see a doctor at this time... Again, my email is YYYY@YYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR TIME WITH/FOR ME :-)
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013